Startwhip MAX Cream Chargers 580g
－We take priority of the care and safety of our customers!
－Caring tips for you to ease our biggest concern!
Before attempting to use any of our gas cartridges, ensure that you take the time to read through any and all manufacturer’s instructions that come complete with our products.
Cream Chargers pressure:
50 ml (1 portion) 5 Bar
100 ml (2 portions) 6.5 Bar
150 ml (3 portions) 8 Bar
200 ml (4 portions) 10 Bar
250 ml (5 portions) 12 Bar
300 ml (6 portions) 13 Bar
350 ml (7 portions) 14 Bar
400 ml (8 portions) 16 Bar
450 ml (9 portions) 17 Bar
Startwhip Max Cream Chargers 580g N2O must only be used for catering purposes. Therefore, we have a policy of not selling Goods to any person whom we believe may be under 18 years of age or whom we believe may misuse the Goods.
Care and safety
- The cartridge contains Nitrous Oxide under high pressure.
- Make sure to place the pressure regulator on the cylinder correctly
- Make sure to hold the cylinder and cream dispenser upright while doing the refilling process
- For use only with approved Whipped Cream Dispensers.
- Non-aerosol. Nonrefillable. Recyclable steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Explosion danger: 122F (50C) max temperature.
- Storage and operating temperature: Between 37.4 F (3 C) (minimum) and 122 F (50 C) (maximum).
- Do not take on board an aircraft.
- If you are burnt by freezing N2O you must immediately seek medical advice. Because an N2O burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.
Contact Us - Startwhip Max AU
Address: G15, 838 COllins st Docklands
Phone: +61 406 105 431
Thank you for all our customers being a loyal customer and giving us a try. Finally, as an Australia-owned business, we strive to provide the highest quality service and care deeply about how our work affects customers like you.