About Us - Startwhip MAX
Startwhip Max - The most professional and innovative whipped cream chargers 580g N2O tanks brand within the Australian market, with the expressed purpose of revolutionising Cream Chargers in the professional catering industry.
As a young and growing company, we wanted to find a solution for this because we believe that the rise of new innovative technologies could be beneficial in resolving this matter, which is what led to the innovative Startwhip Max system.
Startwhip Max is a must have for every respectable caterer, because our cream chargers give you unlimited variety through a single culinary tool. The best product for whipping up cream efficiency, safety, durability and quality.
Compared to the traditional cream chargers, this new larger cream charger enables the user to have greater amounts of nitrous oxide at their disposal. The easy-to-use cream charger is compatible with any m11 pressure gauge and filling system. Its feature also enables everyone to use the product and gain the benefits.
More importantly, our goal is to understand you, our customers, and also provide you with the best possible solutions to your difficulties in the kitchen.
Features of Startwhip MAX cream chargers 580g
- Each 0.95L Cream Chargers 580g n20 tanks of the highest culinary grade n20 gas available, and considerably reduces wastage vs 75 standard Cream Chargers per 1 of our units.
- Same contents as 78 standard Cream Chargers per 1 of our units.
- Pressure regulator- The release of Nitrous Oxide exactly to the amount you need.
- Pressure Release Nozzle - With each cylinder comes a pressure release nozzle. Use this nozzle to get rid of any left-over gas in order to safely dispose of the cylinder. Easily dispose of tank at an iron dump near you.
- Pressure release nozzle included per cylinder in every order
- Discreetly packaged & Specially designed
- Entirely disposable no deposit
- Cream Whipper Instructions - Determine the pressure level by the amount of cream you want to whip.
Send us a message via our messager or email.
Reach out to us and let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
Terms of Sale
This product is only sale to company with food natural.
OVER 18's ONLY
This product is not for sale to under 18's.
Resellers please ensure your customers are over 18.
Misuse of a product is dangerous, harmful to your health and illegal. So do not Inhale gas! Because the cream chargers 580g N2O should only be used with approved Whipped Cream Dispensers and Multi-Use Dispensers. No other devices are authorized. Therefore, whipped Cream Chargers 580g N2O are for Food and Beverage preparation only. However, we will refuse to sell Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Cream Charger to you if we suspect you intend to misuse them or are under 18.
If you are concerned that someone you know maybe at risk of Nitrous Oxide abuse or misuse, please contact us immediately.
Nitrous Oxide will NOT be delivered to the following places:
- University Halls of Residence
Gas cartridges are not refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. Moreover, they are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection. Please do not dispose of unused cartridges!
Care and Safety
Before attempting to use any of our gas cartridges, ensure that you take the time to read through any and all manufacturer’s instructions that come complete with our products.
50 ml (1 portion) 5 Bar
100 ml (2 portions) 6.5 Bar
150 ml (3 portions) 8 Bar
200 ml (4 portions) 10 Bar
250 ml (5 portions) 12 Bar
300 ml (6 portions) 13 Bar
350 ml (7 portions) 14 Bar
400 ml (8 portions) 16 Bar
450 ml (9 portions) 17 Bar
- Startwhip Max must only be used for catering purposes. Therefore, we have a policy of not selling Goods to any person whom we believe may be under 18 years of age or whom we believe may misuse the Goods.
- The cartridge contains Nitrous Oxide under high pressure.
- Make sure to place the pressure regulator on the cylinder correctly
- Make sure to hold the cylinder and cream dispenser upright while doing the refilling process
- For use only with approved Whipped Cream Dispensers.
- Non-aerosol. Nonrefillable. Recyclable steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Explosion danger: 122F (50C) max temperature.
- Storage and operating temperature: 37.4 F (3 C) (minimum) 122 F (50 C) (maximum).
- Do not take on board an aircraft.
- If you are burnt by freezing N2O you must immediately seek medical advice. Because an N2O burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.